Important Information for Fans & Spectators
Due to official regulations, unfortunately only 1,000 fans per day are permitted to attend training and race days.
Everything ticket holders need to know:
- Only grandstand seats are available
- There is no standing spectator room in the general event area or alongside the racecourse.
- All fans are required to provide valid 2G proof (vaccinated or recovered) as well as a negative PCR test that is not older than 72 hours.
- FFP2 masks are mandatory throughout the entire spectator area.
- All tickets - both for the training sessions and race days - are personalised and only valid with a photo ID and are non-transferable. Allocated seats are numbered and must be adhered to.
- Admission and access control will take place exclusively at the two spectator entrances Kurpark/Legendenpark and Hermann-Reisch-Weg (Hotel Rasmushof) by validating the digital ticket code.
- Doors open to the event area from 9:30 hrs.
- After successful access control, the ticket holder will receive a wristband valid for the respective day.
- Both the electronic ticket and wristband must be presented for access to the grandstands.
For all those who do not (yet) have a ticket:
- Please do not travel to Kitzbühel in the hope of getting a ticket on site. There will be no ticket sales at the entrances and we warn against black market traders! All tickets are personalised and non-transferable.
- It is not possible to watch as a skier. The ski slopes alongside the racecourse (Family Streif, Kampen) will be cordoned off extensively on all training and racing days during the official race programme.
- It is not possible to use the Ganslern chairlift on all training and race days.
- The races will be broadcast in Austria by host broadcaster ORF, as well as on free TV in almost all European countries and overseas.
- Tickets for the training days are available exclusively at the Ticket Shop
- Requests for remaining tickets for the races to email@example.com
Details & admission requirements can be found under: